Tuesday, August 26, 2008

yummy salad and yoga

Last Thursday I actually felt good enough to do some yoga!!! I was so happy!!! I haven't done it since, every day is different around here with this pregnancy!!! But I was glad to have been able to do it that day.

I had this salad at my sister in laws a few weeks ago and have been wanting to make it ever since. it is SO yummy!!! The girls both wanted to take their own pictures of their own plate concoctions!!!!
Rebekkah's
Abby's!!!!
This is my plate. Love the paper plates!!! I use these as often as I can since I don't get the dishes done around here very often!!!! The salad is called the "Wedding Salad"...no idea why, but it sure was good!!!

Wedding Salad
2 C. Romaine, shredded
3 C. chicken, cooked and diced
3 C. penne pasta ( i used whole wheat)
1 1/2 C. cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 C. green onions, chopped
1/2 C. fresh basil, chopped
1/4 C. fresh parsley, chopped
4 oz. Feta cheese, crumbled
1 tsp. minced garlic

Toss ingred. with Creamy Cesaer dressing just before serving. (I used Newmans Own, because it's more natural...but you can use whatever brand you like!)

1 comment:

Diane said...

looks pretty good. so it's like a pasta salad thingy? and glad you did el yoga! ever since going to the gym i keep saying i wanna do yoga on my off days.. but somehow that's always mycleaning "catch up" day & i forgets!