Friday, September 5, 2008

Mmmmmm

I was "in town" yesterday for a funeral for a dear friend of my parents....afterwards, i ran over to Sprouts and got my cart FILLED with yummy fruits and veggies....I was so excited!!!! I can't think of a better snack for me and my growing little baby!!!!!

(Walker sure enjoyed it too!!!)
I have ran 2 more miles since my last run. Taking 2 months off, and being pregnant, trying to run again has been interesting, to say the least!! HA! I am still feeling pretty sick during the day, but on the days i'm feeling up to it, I try to get SOME form of exercise in....

1 comment:

Diane said...

that looks soooo good.. beats all the crap i've been eating. (ugh!!!) and i'm so glad for you...that you got to run!!! yay for you.. i haven't been to the gym in almost a month (damn foot)!! but now, i'm just slackin' it, but i'm going to call the dr. and get orthodics errr something. i really miss being there ( and getting smaller in the process!) great job on accomplishing a few miles!! :)