Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sugar

Sugar and me have had a great relationship this last month. He has been there whenever I've needed him, and whenever I really haven't. Sugar, is a love/hate relationship....of course I LOVE it while I'm eating it...and then HATE that I've eaten so damn much of it. Obsessed much? Unfortunately, Yes. So, it's time to cut the chord and take some sort of CONTROL in this area. I feel like I do a pretty darn good job with everything else I eat...I'm not big on fried foods, or greasy anything....but boy, I can down a big fat bowl of ice cream, anytime...any day!!!! Sweets......you are my weakness...but not for long. In recent weeks, I have told myself time and time again that I needed to cut back. My body can FEEL when I'm not eating right....especially when I'm eating it late at night before going to bed. But, even though I've wanted to change....I have always convinced myself that I needed it. Because SUGAR CAN DO THAT TO A PERSON!!!!! So, I made a little wager with my dear sister in law....NO SUGAR!!! NO CANDY, NO COOKIES, NO ICE CREAM....whoever cheats first, buys the other one dinner. I'm excited to begin...and excited to feel the changes in my body....to rid myself of feeling like I HAVE to have something every single day. I think this week is going to be hard....but do you think I'm actually going to lose this bet?? Hmmm...I DON'T THINK SO!!!! So, Diana....I hope your saving your money because I am in to win!!! ha!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Yes, No doubt I would loose to a bet like that. I wish you the best. Your sugar pal is my best friend. He is there for me in happy, sad, depressed, moods. He is there.