Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday 2.21.11

Woke up early and had a good workout. I always feel so GOOD when I wake up early and get my workout in!!! I did P90x, Chest and Back. I am FEELING it, thats for sure!! I did 1 to 3 more reps on every pushup/pullup then I have the last two weeks. My arms were DEAD by the end!!! Felt good to push myself harder. I then ran 3 miles on the treadmill, switching up the incline and speed.

Breakfast: Green smoothie....mango, orange, few frozen strawberries, celery and tons of spinach, ice and water.

Lunch: Huge salad....green leaf lettuce (fresh from the garden), spinach (fresh from ma's garden...ha), red peppers, carrots, tomato, cabbage, celery, zuchini and walnuts, topped w/a homemade vinegrette (sp) dressing from Robyn (Green smoothie girl). And i just realized i forgot the cucumbers on my salad!! I KNEW I was missing something!!! But I love, love, LoVe nuts in salads, so yummy.

Dinner: 3 healthy tacos. Used white corn tortillas, no frying of course. Just stick them on the grill for a few min on each side. I'll have to post the "inside" part of the taco when I have more time!

I did have a few handfuls of grain sweetened choc chips, but nothing after dinner time!

No comments: