Monday, July 7, 2008

Today's Workout

P90X Chest, Shoulders and Triceps = Totally kicked my BUTT!!!! yay!
Ab Workout
Ran 4 miles (on the treadmill)

I felt like I have totally neglected myself in the workout and eating right area. Especially over this last weekend being out of town. I think I gained like 5 pounds with all the stuff I ate!! So, it totally felt SO GOOD to get on the bandwagon of eating good and working out. As much as I am grateful for the treadmill that sits in my "nice piano room".....it sure is boring running on that thing! I haven't done one of my long runs yet this summer because after mile ONE I'm so bored!! I have to force myself to keep running to even do my 4-6 miles. I will definitely be glad to run outside when the weather changes again. But, for now, I'll be happy that I even have something to run on inside!!!!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I hear ya girl! Ditto!

Diane said...

okay!.. if you hate it that bad.. just freakin' give it back--JERK!