Friday, February 20, 2009

I am pretty, oh so pretty!!!!

I love food....and I love that I now enjoy my food in the process of eating....
Abby wanted me to take a picture of everybody's plate!!!
They had PB&J...homemade wheat bread AND homemade boysenberry jam!!!
(my mom and i spent six, yes six hours making it on saturday!)
AND I LOVE WHEN MY FRIDGE LOOKS LIKE THIS~~~!!!!!

FULLY STOCKED WITH ALL MY FAVORITE FRUITS AND VEGGIES!!
(GRAPES, STRAWBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES, BLUEBERRIES, ORANGES, APPLES, BELL PEPPERS OF ALL COLORS, TOMATOES, ZUCHINI...AND THE LIST GOES ON!!!!)

HAPPY EATING!

1 comment:

Diane said...

i'm jealous that your fridge looks like that.. all it's missing is some diet dr. pepper!! :0)
i can't wait to see some garden pics (once it starts growing) and we'll be trying shars bread recipe soon...although i am eating some right now that has the white wheat.. mmmm it's so yummy!