Saturday, February 6, 2010

Reset

Why do I find myself constantly hitting the reset button?? Like, EVERY DAY!!! Man oh man. I vow to do better the next day, and DON'T. Sometimes its just a struggle and I just don't want to take the time to care. Boo.

Starting Feb. 15th I'll be doing another challenge. I really didn't want to head one up this time...I mean..I REALLY DID NOT WANT TO. But now that I think about it. I am glad that I am. It will give me some much needed motivation, especially to be eating better. I am hoping to get more running in starting soon. Things have just been so busy, I haven't had the time. And I really, really, really MISS IT!!!! I got out and did 4 miles yesterday and I'm hoping to get a run in today too.

SO I've also decided that once the challenge starts, I will start keeping track of my food better AND start taking pictures again. I can't believe how much that helps. OH and I found out that I absolutely LOVE apples and raw almond butter. It is so very tasty!!! Wahoo!!!

I'll be hitting the reset button again....and hope to be posting a whole lot more on this here bloggaroo...cz gosh darnit it helps:)

No comments: