Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tues 11/16

Breakfast: 1/3 cup greek yogurt, 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal, 1/2 cup frozen blueberries, 5 raw almonds (chopped)...mix everything together (thanks for this one sara!!!) I love this breakfast, so yummy.


Lunch: 1 self serving bag of edamame (w/salt of course)...(my stomach is still feeling kind of weird today, wasnt really in the mood for eating lunch)


Snack: 1 (I REPEAT JUST 1!!!!) Healthy PB cookie

Organic Gala Apple, 3/4 of it...rylie stole some of it!

Dinner: Made homemade spaghetti sauce (very yummy), made whole wheat spaghetti noodles for everyone else, but i sliced up zuchini and steamed it...then put the sauce on top. I REALLY liked it!!!! I also had a SMALL slice of whole wheat sourdough bread. AND I made granola tonight, I cant NOT snack on it, its so yummy. I had about 1/3-1/2 cup of it. I had the calories to spare so I was fine with it.


Exercise: Taebo (55 min) and 3 mile run


Over the weekend, I bought a mix of nuts from Costco for when we ate after Abbys baptism. They were salted and I think roasted. I ate them, (too many) but boy did they not like my stomach. I am SO used to all my nuts raw, no salt or anything. I decided I like them much better raw. I mean, the flavor of roasted and salted was good, but I can only handle so much. They are much more healthier raw, of course, so I'll stick to what I always get!!!

No comments: