Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wed 11/17

Breakfast: 1/3 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 frozen blueberries, 4 strawberries sliced, 1/2 cup oatmeal...didnt add any nuts cz I ate 5 bites of Walkers granola

Lunch: Single serving bag of edemame. 1/2 slice of homemade bread w/1 tsp raw creamy honey (oh yum)

Dinner: 2 white corn tortillas, topped with 1/2 cup homemade refried beans, (not really fried of course...cooked my own beans and then mashed them and added salt, chili powder and onion powder...yum, my family loves them) white cabbage, cucumbers and green onion. I pieced some on the beans after dinner, so I'm thinking I had more like 3/4 cup?

Snack: 20 raw cashews, 1 organic gala apple

Exercise:Ran 4 Miles, also walked to and from Trader Joe's pushing the stroller with Rylie, and sometimes Walker!

I'm feeling better about my eating this week and am feeling alot more conscious of what and how much i'm putting in my mouth. Tomorrow I wont be journaling, we are fasting :) I'll be back friday!

No comments: