Sunday, May 31, 2009

Fri, Sat, Sunday:)

I'm behind...and I didn't take pictures of everything...so here's the last few days
Monday: Breakfast I had this blackberry/blueberry protein shake. I didn't like it:( because of all the seeds from the blackberries. (I like strawberry and peach shakes better)
Lunch: Protein bar/carrots (we had NO food around and I was busy helping someone out)
Dinner: went with a friend out to dinner...I had grilled steak, steamed veggies and rice
Exercise: CardioX
Saturday: I ran EIGHT miles this morning (unfortunately I couldn't do it outside because my hubby had to leave for work at 4am:( so the treadmill was the way) and was famished by the time i got to eat. I felt like regular eggs for some reason...so I cooked those up and had 2 pieces of peanut butter toast (from my mini loaves) and VERY yummy grapes
It was my free day and so I didn't really pay attention much to what i was eating. For lunch I was at my moms and I just did an apple with some deli turkey and pepperjack cheese. snacks were a bit of a bunch of stuff..I don't even remember. Dinner my mom made grilled steak and we had watermelon and baked potatoes. I had ice cream later that night too.
Sunday
Breakfast: Cream of wheat w/fresh strawberries and 1 english muffin
Lunch: we didn't eat breakfast until after 9am, so before we left for church around 1oclock I just had some grapes and baby carrots as lunch/snack
Dinner: 3 black bean tacos topped w/avacado, red bell peppers, cucumbers and spinach (wish i would have remembered to take a picture! so yummy) I also had some raw trail mix while I was making dinner
THEN the sad, beat myself up news...I ate ice cream AGAIN tonight, so I lost a point for the challenge:(



No comments: