Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday

So, I haven't posted in QUITE a while! I have been a big slacker. I have been eating pretty good, just not documenting it very well. I find that when I take pictures of my food and write down what I'm eating, I do a lot better. So, I'm TRYING my best to make more of an effort to do that! plus, it's great seeing such colorful meals:)
This looks like breakfast, but it was actually dinner! And it was YUMMY!!!
Dinner: 3 egg whites with brocolli, zuchini, red bell pepper, onion and salt/pepper...side of blueberries (yum) and 1 whole wheat english muffin w/spray butter. (not pictured, the other 1/2 of a muffin I ate!)
Lunch: Grilled chicken, sliced tomatoes w/salt & pepper, red pepper slices, 4 apple slices and an apricot(so good!)
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Snacks: 1 fruit leather and a handful of pretzels
Exercise: P90X chest and back and also walked 1.5 miles on treadmill at 7.0 incline
It has been a LONG time since I've done any type of weight lifting, pushups, pullups...so I am SORE from yesterday and it feels GREAT!!! I love P90X...but I am definitely weak and have a long way to go before I get back to what I was doing Pre-Baby!!! But that's okay...I'm working on it!

No comments: