Monday, April 7, 2008

Just For Me

I've decided to get myself another blog. Weird I know....but I wanted another place for me...a place where I can come to document my journey in running and eating....a place to hold myself accountable for the things I do or do NOT do. Most people probably won't read this, but that's ok. I wanted it for me anyway!!! I would hope that people would want to read it, because my running, my physical activity, my healthy (sometimes) eating, my mental musings, are very important to me. Yet some may find it boring....and in the words of my Grandma, SO BE IT!!!! I'm excited about this new place for myself....and feel good about having somewhere to come to document myself and the things that I do.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Christine said...

You're so funny! I was thinking about doing that myself with my career stuff. Maybe I'll copy you! Ha, ha!

Jenny said...

Love it here! I shall return often. ;)